The Profiles of the Coteries
- Haiku and Tanka Poet, Drawing Artist.
- "Yukiyohô"(The Snow Prediction, Haiku works, 1988,
- "Ashita Risu ni" (Tomorrow, to a Squirrel)
- music by Akihiro Komori, lyric by Niji Fuyuno
- Drawings for Books
- "Haiku And the Nature" (written by Goro Wada, Shoka-bo)
"The Charity" (written by Ryu Yotsuya, Kumo-shuppan-sha)
- "Jeanne on the Burning Cross, the Wind Shifts through Purplish
"Shall Know the Bunch of Hazel's Voices"
(Two, critical proses to the works of Natsuyuki Nakanishi)
- "Attention please to the shutting door"
(Impression of "Taka no i - well of hawk", new piece of nô
by Mutsuo Takahashi, adaptation from the original by W. B. Yeats)
- "The Cherry Tree"
"The Fountain of Panphilia"
- Prose Poem
- Haiku Poet, Critic of Haiku, Art, and Movie.
- "Jiai" (The Charity, haiku works, 1987, Kumo-shuppan-sha)
- "Kakio Tomizawa" (1995, Kagyu-sha)
- "The Collection of Contemporary Haiku Works" (1996, Rippu-shobo)
- "Total Image of Ippekiro Nakatsuka"
"The Spirit of Koi Nagata has no boundary line nor classificating
"Three Oblique Faces - comment on Suju Takano"
"Natsuyuki Nakanishi, a Drop on the Canvas"
"Ryu's Cinema Parcel Express"
HOME / History
of haiku / Haiku / Tanka
French / Japanese
e-mail to Ryu Yotsuya & Niji Fuyuno